Powerball officials say they've boosted the jackpot for Wednesday's drawing to $500 million from the previously posted $425 million. Huge ticket sales nationally are pushing the payout higher.
Ga water negotiator’s role may be seen as conflict
ATLANTA (AP) — One of Georgia’s negotiators in a tri-state water dispute also is president of a lobbying firm that has sought to commercially develop a technology billed as a partial solution to that feud, a situation that a top state official and others say could look like a conflict even though it is legal.Continued ...
- Heavy rains close Atlanta area roads
- Obama exhorts good deeds by Morehouse graduates
- Partnership looks to grow heritage tourism
- Man, 2 children injured in dog attack near Atlanta
- Obama’s Morehouse visit shines spotlight on HBCUs
- GOP US Senate candidates denounce immigration bill
- May 17, 2013
- Handel jumps into crowded US Senate race in Ga.
- Bibb County schools scrap year-round calendar
- Atlanta names Collier Heights historic district
- May 15, 2013
- Graves: Who gave the orders to target conservatives?
- Chambliss statement on the release of Benghazi emails
- Deal orders return of Bibles to rooms at parks
- Georgia celebrates preservation month
- Ga. agency orders removal of Bibles at state parks
- Ga water negotiator’s role may be seen as conflict