Dalton State College men’s basketball coach Tony Ingle conducted his first local basketball camp over the weekend at the Dalton Recreation Center. Ingle, a Whitfield County native who won a national championship as the coach at Kennesaw State University, is restarting the Roadrunners’ program after his hiring this past summer. Ingle and the Roadrunners will take to the court for the 2013-14 basketball season later this year. Pictured, Ingle talks to campers during the session.
Jessica Brown doesn’t pay much attention to statistics.Continued ...
Maybe she should, because the Northwest Whitfield High School graduate’s junior softball season at Rhodes College, a NCAA Division III school in Memphis, Tenn., was filled with good numbers.
- Going Xtreme: Rampage will help form new indoor league
- Reinhardt wins in first round behind Monroe's pitching performance
- Cats celebrate championship soccer season
- Former Dalton softball player part of NAIA tournament
- Jamie Jones: Wrestle-Jam tickets on sale
- May 23, 2013
- Dalton State notebook: Lady Cats' Ellis ready to fly with Roadrunners
- For Thomas, books come before hoops
- Redmond is new head coach for North Murray baseball
- May 22, 2013
- Decision is a winner
- Coahulla Creek's Blake Phillips will play for Curtis Pride
- Famber to cheer on at GNTC
- King battles but falls at GSGA tournament
- May 21, 2013
- Bruins rise as Marist dominates in Class 4A boys tournament
- Dalton, Megan Collins third at Class 4A girls state tournament
- All-American success