Cohutta’s Joey Wilhelm recorded his first hole-in-one on Saturday, acing the 140-yard, par-3 No. 5 at Nob North Golf Course. Wilhelm hit a 7-iron on the shot, which was witnessed by Cecil Carpenter, Randy Durham and Terry Earnest.
Middleton area’s lone selection for Georgia
In terms of representation, area high schools had a dominating presence in Saturday’s Stump on Sports Tennessee-Georgia All-Star Boys Soccer Classic.Continued ...
For the baseball edition of this year’s all-star series, the opposite is true.
- Behr and Snipes up front among locals at Georgia Junior Championship
- Dolphins win at home, improve to 3-1
- A Look Ahead: Diamond is last chance for Georgia
- Pitching a shutout
- Fairways and Greens: The Farm to host elites in GSGA junior
- Jun 15, 2013
- The love of the game
- Classic practice
- Jun 14, 2013
- Locals will stock roster for Georgia
- Rivals get the best of Dalton in Tennessee
- Jamie Jones: Jericho ready to rock with Fozzy
- Jun 13, 2013
- Super Bowl winner will host youth football camp, charity benefits
- Boyd plays part in all-star victory
- Jun 12, 2013
- Collins and Bautista shine
- Class offered to prep for Run for God race
- Middleton area’s lone selection for Georgia