- May 9, 2013
State Soccer: Plenty of quarters
For the first time this season, Dalton High School’s boys soccer team had to survive a one-goal victory.Continued ...
But the Catamounts press on believing the Johnson-Gainesville Knights’ challenge will make them stronger.
Dalton won 2-1 Wednesday night at Harmon Field in the second round of the Class 4A state tournament and reached the quarterfinals for the third consecutive year. Joining the Cats in the quarters are Northwest Whitfield, a 4-1 winner at Chestatee, and Southeast Whitfield, which rolled 6-1 at Carrollton.
- State Baseball: Northwest’s next foe has enjoyed offensive success
- State Track and Field: Mettle to prove it
- Cook twins pick Dalton State, will stick together as ’Runners
- May 8, 2013
- Worth waiting for
- State soccer: Area teams ready for another round
- Prep Basketball: Blackwell’s work pays off in grant
- Prep Golf: Lady Bruins, Lady Raiders earn spots in state tourney
- May 7, 2013
- Rain, rain go away
- May 6, 2013
- Northwest baseball's state playoff game postponed again
- A Look Ahead: Postseason shifts up to higher gear
- May 5, 2013
- Northwest-Grady series pushed to Monday
- Devin Golden: QB races dominate spring practice storylines
- Southeast Whitfield soccer joins local rivals in semifinals
- Wilson, Meinders both medal in final high school races