Officials have released the name of a man who died in a home fire Monday at a Dalton condominium.
Jack L. Daniels, 70, was found deceased after his home at 1523 Ashton Woods Way caught fire.
Dalton Fire Department investigators haven’t determined what caused the unintentional blaze, but they believe it started in a bed in the living room.
Services and arrangements will be announced by Love Funeral Home.
‘D’ is for Dominant
CARROLLTON — Best in Whitfield County. Best in Region 7-4A. Best in the state.Continued ...
And there was no question about it.
- J.E. Martinez to be grand marshal of D.C. parade
- Instructor posts bond
- Werner Braun: INVISTA employees help with river cleanup
- DPD seeks information in theft of motorcycle
- Dalton, Southeast clash for state
- Dalton team dedicates season to classmate holding onto life
- Babb: Special tax district coming
- Saturday packed with local events
- May 16, 2013
- Dalton woman plays extra in ‘Vampire Diaries’ finale tonight
- Sowing the seeds
- Whitfield schools leave some jobs vacant
- Dalton schools promote Phinney, Ward
- May 15, 2013
- ‘The first and last line of defense’
- Former gym teacher’s background check ‘clean’
- ‘D’ is for Dominant