Edgar Cortes, of Dalton, helps his 5-year-old son, Daniel, with his fishing pole Sunday afternoon at Al Rollins Park in southern Whitfield County. The pond is open for fishing through October.
‘I’ve got to protect myself somehow’
A man police say was murdered when his attacker ran over him in his yard with a pickup truck told a 911 operator the offender broke in his house and began threatening him.Continued ...
- Leaders look to feed reader program
- Law school hopeful headed to Harvard
- Police and Fire Games: Dalton firefighter snags second place
- County school board expected to approve budget Wednesday morning
- Electric vehicle charging stations coming to Dalton
- Brochu leaving position in S.C.
- Jun 17, 2013
- DPD seeks identity of cigarette snatcher
- Minding their P's and Q's
- Whitfield CERT members reach 141 after seventh class graduates
- Local agency can guide you through homebuying process
- Spring Place Ruritan Club receives awards
- Jun 16, 2013
- Ridley trades banking for farming
- Pilsbury diary to be unveiled at Bandy Heritage Center
- Blue Ridge wins Georgia Safe Routes to School award
- ‘I’ve got to protect myself somehow’