In the key swing state of Ohio, provisional ballots need to be validated and are not counted until Nov. 17. As Dean Reynolds reports, a very close race in Ohio could keep America waiting until they're finalized to announce a winner.
Talk of GOP primaries follows ’fiscal cliff’ vote
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Republicans in Congress who took the politically risky step of voting to raise taxes now find themselves trying to fend off potential primary challenges next year from angry conservatives.Continued ...
- RNC looking into what went wrong in 2012
- Jindal: Liking people is key to expanding GOP tent
- Face of US changing; elections to look different
- Healing the divisions in postelection America
- He called it, and now Silver’s a pop-culture star
- Nov 9, 2012
- Obama’s big Hispanic win worries Republicans
- Nov 8, 2012
- VIDEO: Obama in victory speech says 'best is yet to come'
- Nov 7, 2012
- Same president faced with reshaping new landscape
- Republicans retain House majority
- 'Fiscal cliff' clock starts as election fades to background
- VIDEO: Showdown over the U.S. Senate
- VIDEO: Obama, Romney on a divided America
- VIDEO: Romney concedes election
- Talk of GOP primaries follows ’fiscal cliff’ vote